22 May 2011

Forward Planning

The IPL will be done and dusted with at the end of this month. The Indian cricket team will be happily sent off and I will (hopefully) have a month (atleast) of quiet around here. Time then to do all that I missed doing all these months:

1) Take that much-needed vacation and go to some place nice and cool to just relax and unwind

2) Swimming: There is a lovely pool in my complex. Might as well check it out and learn to swim while I am at it. :)

3) Start playing tennis again with Mulls - the weekends under lights (can't wait!)

4) Read 'Love in the Time of Cholera'. That has been on the shelf for years!

5) Buy some painting supplies and draw some. I know I miss it terribly and would just love to paint all over again.

6) Read up about new recipes and experiment a bit. I loved doing that briefly this month - could make it a weekly routine in June

7) Finish that home-shopping that I started earlier this month.


That's about it for now I guess. It will be great if I could get started on these. I will consider this space hugely inspirational! :)

And now I tag Pavitra to pen down her list of things to do in June.

2 comments:

  1. Pavitra9:46 am

    will put it up next month. im still working on May's list :)..good list by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:54 pm

    I tried reading love int he time of cholera. Couldn't get through the first 2 pages! But some people i know seem to like it. So, you never know i guess

    ReplyDelete